Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well, we survived the big day and with only about two mishaps. One was losing the back of the bride's pearl earring but the nice lady in the County Clerks office let me take the eraser off her pencil and use it to put the post through. Wouldn't want the bride to be concerned about losing one of her new earrings and not paying attention when it came time for her to say "I do". The other was that we ran a little late for the luncheon at The Olive Garden as bride's bff who was also photographer forgot her extra battery pack and we had to wait for a charge. The morning was sunny, the room for the ceremony was very cute and a good time was had by all if I do say so myself. Talk more soon and you gotta know I'll have to spend time gushing about the darling newlyweds...

No comments: