Friday, April 24, 2009

Hurray it's Friday! And here's how my weekend is going to be packed with activities or should I say one activity in perticular. I'm calling it the mom in law to be scavenger hunt. And what is that you may ask? I have asked the bride if I can be in charge of the somethings, you know the something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. Her dress will be new, my blue topaz earrings are the blue and by Sunday I will have traversed Sonoma County (and thanks to my bff Jana, into Mendocino County) I will have the old and borrowed. So to all my friends who may someday be future mom in laws, I am living proof that you can get your kids married on a weeks notice! Have a great weekend yourselves and look to the blog for future post of wedding meltdown, did I just say that...

No comments: