Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Well, the April showers have finally arrived, grey and dreary today. But I won't complain, we need the rain. I don't want to have some one this summer telling me I have to ration my shower water. Also, need to announce that we now have both of us involved in RWC, Dave turned in his membership application this weekend. Although he has been giving me heck that by delaying his application it made him ineligable to turn in a submission to the club anthology, Vintage Voices. Hey, he has to pay his creative writing dues right? And I need to get going myself with some new material. The class I am in at the JC about selling your writing to publishers and magazines has me questioning whether I am actually a serious writer. Hey all you out there, how about some prompts. I know, anyone need a ghost writer?

No comments: