Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well, I made it home from Oregon with the Kia but being a non-mechanical chick freaked that before I was even on the freeway leaving mom's, the check engine light came on! Called Laura right away and she assured me that I should just keep driving, it was probably nothing. So drove while having an anxiety attack but nothing blew up and I got up to 75mph and also made it over the pass @ 4210 feet. Then to make sure I would still be seeing my friend Jana a few hours down the road in Ukiah, got her on the phone and she made me give a description of the car in case I didn't show up and she had to send her husband on a search and rescue mission along the boonies of I-5. So the saga of the Kia Rio ended well when I pulled into my driveway after a long day of driving and turned off the key. I only hope it will start up when my kidlet and fiance want to take it for a drive. Hope that your March goes out like a lamb and we can look forward to a beautiful April. And I want to take this time to thank my friends Ana, Rich and my sis Laura for becoming my first followers. Watch for more exciting adventures to be posted in the near future.

1 comment:

laura D said...

watching hourly for your next post....