Friday, March 27, 2009

Have to use this time to tell you about a wonderful, rejuvinating Yoga experience last night. Had been doing a Yoga class since last fall at a place in Petaluma but then in February had to skip for a month due to some conflicting creative writing classes. When I was about to return found out that the studio I was attending had finished the contract of Melanie, the darling, funny Yoga instructor. Another friend that was also attendee of the same class was able to stay in touch with Melaine and we found out she had a special 2 hour class of Yin Yoga with accompaniment of Rene and Janay using ancient indigenous instruments for sound healing. It turned out to be a great evening of relax and restorative poses for aligning the chakras and meridians. I truthfully don't know what all that means but I came out of there feeling that my body (although not my sinuses) were in a good zone. So if you ever want a great Yoga experience in a lovely, inviting setting I recommend Yoga Community in the very nice little town of Sonoma. Have a great weekend and continue to watch this blog to see how having my chakras aligned helps in my writing inspirations.

No comments: