Saturday, March 28, 2009

If you end up becoming a follower of my blog you will find out something about me, I am a quote junkie. I will be reading along on something and if the author has used someone's quote, I am completly derailed from the book until I can fully digest or maybe you would call it mull over the quote and how I can apply it to my life. I know, I can devote my Saturday blog to giving a quote each week to the good people out there in blog land. Hope your weekend has been going well and maybe you will find the following quote inspiring. If not then maybe I'm the only quote junkie in cyber space...

"The future is not someplace we're going, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found but made. And the activity of making them changes both the maker and their destination" John Schaar

1 comment:

laura D said...

going to mull over this....