Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm here in beautiful Southern Oregon to visit mom and Laura. So far it's been a whirlwind of activity! Drove up with one of my creative writer friends Marlene so that she could also visit her mom and sis and put on a fantastic writing/collage workshop. There were some local students in attendance and boy can we look forward to an upcoming population of some talented writers. We than spent an uproarious evening with Laura's friend eating popcorn and drinking champagne and watched "Beverly Hills Chihuahua (do I have spell check on this blog?) Today will hang around mom's relaxing and visiting, then tomorrow drive home in my nephew Andrew's Kia Rio so that my son Dan's fiance Tiffany will have her own car. So, will sign off for now and have my coffe while looking at the dusting of snow in the hills outside mom's window. Wish me luck driving the 5 speed home tomorrow. Look forward to posting many more blogs to com now that my techie sis helped me get up and running with my "Fridge Magnet Chronicles".

2 comments:

mona m said...

welcome to the world of "BLOG"

Love your Sis

laura D said...

Actually, I posted this from Mona's blog, opps. Laura