Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Once again, I'm not a morning person...

Ok, no one should have bizarre things happen to them when they first arrive at work in the morning, it makes your brain go cadie wompus or at least it does that to me. I'm sitting here at my desk just gearing up for the day and a very clean, normal looking woman comes to me and ask me to dial 911. She isn't all hysterical or anything so I asked "m'am what is your emergency so I can tell the police when they answer." She says perfectly straight faced "the devil worshippers were harrassing me last night at the beach." Of course I decide to call the police business number instead of 911 and as the woman walks calmly away I tell the officer on the phone that I think they need someone to come get a crazy woman on Industrial Avenue! Now tell me, would you have a normal day after starting your morning like that?

2 comments:

Tricia McWhorter said...

Well, I'll sure be staying off the beaches at night, I can tell you that.

laura D said...

I just love a good "JUMPSTART" to the day.......