Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dishevled day...

You ever have those days when you would just rather not get dressed? I have on the pants I hate, keep trying to give them to goodwill but always at the last minute drag them out. Do have on a new white golf shirt compliments of Fishman Supply, there were leftovers after the golf tourny a couple weeks ago. And then I am the wrinkle queen, never give myself time in the morning in case I need to iron and even if I could find the little tabletop ironing board, so my vest looks like it came out of a heap. Oh and let's not even talk about my hair, tomorrow is another day and since I have it off maybe a haircut is to be added to the growing list of activities! Jeez, with all my babbling I'm the crazy lady today...

1 comment:

laura D said...

NO COMMENT.......