Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday sign in

What a great day. Slept in a little, made it to my friend Marleen's writing class, heard some great work that came from prompts she gives the class. This class she had actual objects to kick start us and there was a little striped train engineer hat and of course you know where that took me, the time Dan was little and we road the skunk train to Fort Bragg and back. He put the hat on and right away was going to be a "train driver". Well, enough about that, I have 30 years of stories about Northspur... It's Saturday and so that means quote of the week and since I spent time with some awesome writers today will quote another great writer that some of you might recognize, J.K. Rowling:
"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities".
Happy Mother's Day tomorrow and early birthday to my favorite newlyweds.

No comments: